Monday, January 21, 2013

Another Day in Paradise!

Another great day.

After a late night of eating burgers at the Station and watching marathons of Mudcats at Pete's house, John and I made sure to sleep in today.

After getting up around 11:30, we immediately decided to take advantage of the beautiful, 75 degree, weather and head to the pool to catch up on some reading and enjoy the sunshine. I felt like I was on vacation! Somehow, I think I could get used to this...


Afterwards, we headed to Mission Valley Mall to grab a few items we needed for the week. We then decided to head to Ocean Beach.

Elli, John and I walked the OB pier, which happens to be the longest pier in California, and did some shopping. Ocean Beach is such a unique place! It almost feels like you are back in the 70s. Long hair, hippie-esque clothes, no shoes, and beautiful weather. I must be California dreaming! After some wandering we headed to Hodad's for dinner (I know, I'm obsessed!), and took a cab back to Mission Valley.


Overall, It was a pretty relaxing Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment